Summary of Offer
The Company is offering Shares (and the same number of Options) for issue to raise a minimum of $15.6 million and up to a maximum of $20 million (prior to the exercise of any Options).
The Company is offering the Securities to raise funds to undertake investments consistent with the investment objectives and guidelines outlined in this Prospectus, to pay the costs of the Offer and to be admitted to the Official List of the ASX.
The Offer comprises:
- HML Priority Offer to Eligible Shareholders in Henry Morgan Limited;
- JBL Priority Offer to Eligible Shareholders in John Bridgeman Limited;
- Broker Firm Offer; and
- General Offer.
Highlights of the Offer
The key strengths of the Company may be summarised as follows:
- the Manager of the Company (John Bridgeman Limited) has strong experience in Australian and global markets. The investment team, led by Chief Investment Officer, Stuart McAuliffe, will be able to apply their experience and skills to identifying high conviction ideas and actively managing the Portfolio;
- the investment universe of the Portfolio is very broad, with the flexibility to also invest in unlisted financial products providing the Company with the opportunity to take advantage of undervalued securities with the potential for significant increase in value;
- the Board consists of skilled individuals with investment and funds management experience across both the listed and unlisted environments, with a strong focus on risk management.
Please Refer to Section 3 of the Prospectus lodged with ASIC on the 15th of March 2017 as amended by a Replacement Prospectus dated 29 March 2017 and available through this website for further information
|29 Mar 2017||Lodgement of the Replacement Prospectus with ASIC|
|22 Mar 2017||Record Date for Priority Offer|
|29 Mar 2017||Offer opened|
|26 Apr 2017||HML Priority Offer closed|
|26 Apr 2017||JBL Priority Offer closed|
|28 Apr 2017||General Offer closed|
|28 Apr 2017||Broker Firm Offer closed|
|4 May 2017||Anticipated Allotment Date for Securities|
|5 May 2017||Expected date for despatch of holding statements|
|10 May 2017||Expected date of Official Quotation of Securities on ASX|
Exercise period for Options The period from the date of issue of the Options until 28 April 2020
All dates are subject to change and, accordingly, are indicative only. The Company reserves the right to vary the dates of the Offer, without prior notice. Investors are encouraged to submit their Application Forms as soon as possible after the Offer opens.